Walk-In Contraceptive Services
The 325th MDG offers walk-in contraceptive services every Friday, 8 – 11 a.m. Services include contraceptive options consultations, prescriptions, and placement of long-term contraceptives.
- Contraceptive refills and PCM appointments for options can be discussed during regular clinic hours via the appointment line at 850-283-2778
- Walk-in pregnancy tests are offered through your PCM; check in at front desk Monday-Friday, 8 – 10:30 a.m. and 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- Walk-in STI checks are offered at the Public Health clinic
- Plan B is available from the pharmacy
- A Women’s Health provider from Eglin AFB is available for appointments twice a month in the 325th MDG clinic
How it Works
Women’s Health services are a TRICARE-covered benefit. We will refer you to the Eglin AFB clinic or a TRICARE network provider if needed.