Women's Health & Pregnancy
Women's Health refers to comprehensive women’s health care as well as health issues that are unique to women, including:
- Conditions of the Female Organs
Be sure to get early and regular prenatal care to ensure you have a healthy pregnancy. You should also get recommended breast cancer, cervical cancer, and bone density screenings.
Our goal is to ensure the health and readiness of all women at every stage of life.
Women's Health Services
Available options for reproductive healthcare are:
- Walk in pregnancy test through your PCM’s front desk Monday-Friday, 8 – 10:30 a.m. and 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- Walk-in STI checks at the Public Health Clinic
- Plan B available through the pharmacy
- Women’s Health provider from Eglin AFB is available for appointments in the 325th MDG clinic twice a month
- Contraceptive Care
Women’s Health services are a TRICARE-covered benefit. We’ll refer you to Eglin AFB or a TRICARE network provider if needed.
TRICARE Covered Services
TRICARE covers well-woman exams annually for women under age 65 with no cost-share or copayment. TRICARE offers coverage for many women’s health services, including:
Women who are age 65 and older using TRICARE For Life can still get women’s preventive screenings. Get more information about these and other TRICARE covered services at: https://tricare.mil/coveredservices/isitcovered/